Pesticide Action Network's websites and social media are provided for the PAN community to learn, discuss, and engage on issues related to food and farming — including but not limited to: pesticide use and the health and economic burdens it has on frontline communities, corporate control in agriculture, food democracy, agroecology and other viable solutions to the pesticide problem. You’ll find news and current events, updates on PAN’s work, and opportunities to take action to help build a just, thriving food system.
We encourage open discussion and invite you to share your opinion on issues. However, we strive to cultivate a healthy and productive online community by enforcing a few ground rules for engagement.
- Post meaningful comments that build upon the topic at hand
- Show respect to post authors and fellow commenters at all times, even if offering a counter point of view
- Ask questions
- Be helpful to other commenters
- Share content with friends and networks
- Post off-topic or irrelevant information
- Spam or troll
- Use vulgar, obscene, or offensive language
- Spread misinformation
- Attack or be disrespectful to fellow commenters or PAN staff
- Use language or post content that supports oppression based on gender, race, class, age, country of origin, religion, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability
Any comments violating the rules above will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned. If you see any comments that break the rules, please report them.
Thank you for treating each other with respect and dignity. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.